Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The lies keep coming and the tension keeps building. I thought I would take time to just cool off and resume things back to normal. But no, as I sit and watch, everything just reveals itself faster than I expected. So much for all you said that day huh. At least this time if words were to be kept, I would still know there was hope for the friendship. But those words didnt even last a week. How then am I supposed to believe that you are truly sorry and that u are hurting and all. Guess those were just empty meaningless words that you said. What happened to him fucking off from yr life? Couldnt last could it? Guess I didnt mean that much then. No wait, guess I didnt mean anything at all and that I was so stupid to actually think that I found a good friend who would be there for me till god knows when but I expected our friendship to last longer than this. But since those words were bullshit...... Fuck. I dont even know what to think now. All I can say is, I just cant believe it. I was so stupid. And how can this be karma when I didnt do anything like that to any of my gfs? Life's a bitch huh. Literally.
7:26 AM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

